French Bulldog!

French Bulldog!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hi everyone! How are you? What have you guys been doing lately? I have been playing outside with my dog and jumping on the trampoline a lot!! It really almost feels like it summer. I am very excited for it to be summer though because you get to go splash and play in the water. Today my mom had to go somewhere so we got to go to work with my dad and we had to bring our math but that is it so that is fun that we get to go with my dad. I don't know if you guys know about Classical Conversations, but they have this thing for it that is called Memory Masters. And you have to recite 24 weeks and 8 subjects in 1 hour!!! And it is really really hard even though I have never even done it before I know that it is hard because I have been testing with my mom and it is hard!!! So I hope that I will pass. So I have 8 days to study. What do you guys have going on lately? What are you guys doing this weekend? I'm not really sure what I'm doing this weekend! What are your guys' favorite type of dog? I really like Boxers, Frenchies, and labs and any other cute dogs! Have a great rest of your day! Bye! :-)

4 comments:

  1. We have been playing outside A LOT, and we've also been riding our bikes. It's so fun!! I'm not sure what we'll be doing this weekend ... probably playing outside some more :-).
    I've never heard of Classical Conversations, but Memory Masters sounds really hard! I hope that you will pass too.
    My favorite kind of dog ... I have to many to count! A few of them are Burmese Mountain dogs, Pomeranians, and golden retrievers! ~Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you pass! :-) I really like how you changed your blog! Favorite dog? I have WAY to many! I can't wait for summer either! :-) ~Skylar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you changed your blog too, Hannah! My favorite kind of dog is probably German Shepherds. Really I like most big dogs!
    I had heard of Classical Conversations, but I didn't really know what it was. It sounds really hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is hard. YEah that is my brothers favorite kind of dog as well!!!

      Delete