French Bulldog!

French Bulldog!

Monday, March 9, 2015

Hi everyone! How are you guys doing? I am doing pretty well but I am still not 100% yet but I am almost ther!! ;) thank you for all of your guys' prayers. I really appreciate it. My mom and I went to get our nails done at the salon and I am goingr to post a picture of them probably today. What have you guys been doing this week. We have been really really busy. It was super nice today. My brother my dog and I played outside for a long time. We played on the trampoline and hide and seek from our dog. That was really funny. Tonight we are having pizza πŸ•for dinner and salad and we are going to play a game. πŸƒπŸƒπŸ˜„ what are you guys doing tonight? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘§πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’š❤️πŸ’–bye guys!!!;)

5 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are feeling better! <3 We have been playing outside a lot too! :-) ~Sky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sky!!! Sorry about all of the question marks, I was doing my last post on the I pad and I used emoji and it dosn't show up on the computer!! Sorry!! :-)
      Bye guys!! :-)

      Delete
  2. We have been playing outside a lot too! I'm glad you're feeling mostly better, but I'll keep praying, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete