French Bulldog!

French Bulldog!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hi everyone!!!! How are you guys? I am doing well. It was really fun yesterday because I got to do math all day! IT was awesome. The reason why it was awesome was because I love math but, you guys should try it some time. :-) I cannot believe it is almost February! THen comes Valentines day. I love Valentines day. I hope that I get to see you guys sometime soon like I always say, well I do see some of you guys at our church that we go to. :-) Yesterday my brother and I also played outside on our trampoline! It was so so so nice outside yesterday. We were playing outside yesterday because it is supposed to get really cold and stuff outside this weekened. What are you guys doing this weekened? I'm not really sure of what we will be doing this weekened. I really want to go take Finn to get a bath so we might do that and some chores and then maybe go see a movie called Paddington. But I'm not quite sure yet, we'll see.  :-)







2 comments:

  1. I hope we can see you soon too! It has been WAY to long! I like Valentines day too, it's so fun! We also played outside that day that it was really nice. I can't wait for spring to come! ~Savannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very nice outside that day!! Have a great day!! Yes, I hope to see you soon!!! :-)

      Delete