French Bulldog!

French Bulldog!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hi everyone! How are you guys doing? I am doing well… This weekend I'm probably going to go get a fish at the pet store!! I am so excited!!!! I can't wait I am going to post a couple of pictures of what it might look like. My friends also got some snails and I might to because they are so so cute!! Im scared that the snail might eat the fish! Well I will see. I am also going to post some pictures of Finn!! He is getting so so so so so big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see a pic or two of Finn! He's so cute!! -Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! it tottally scared me when i found the fish in it's mouth. i think that it should be fine,i actually think that the fish died,and the snail picked it up. but,i don't know. that so cool that you might get more though!!!!
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete