French Bulldog!

French Bulldog!

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Hello everyone! How have y'all been?  I've been doing pretty well.  Tomorrow, is my last day of school, then we will go to summer, FINALLY!  So, a couple months ago my friend and I started a card business, and we are selling them.  I have a Cricut Explore Air and it is a machine and it does cutouts for you to make cards and stuff.  It's really cool! So, if you want me to make you any cards, just ask me and I will mail them right to you.  I charge $2.50-$5.00 per card.  It really just depends on the card and how much it cost to make it and everything, so just let me know! I can make birthday, thank you, Easter, Christmas, Valentine's, friend, Father's Day cards and many more! Basically, just any kind!  So, what are you guys looking forward to this summer? Do you guys get a summer break? Well, I better get going now! Hope all of you are doing well, and have a great evening/night! LOL!
-Hannah Hovendick

4 comments:

  1. Your summer break starts tomorrow? Yay! I'll probably do school for most of May, but this is my last week of math! I'm quite happy about that! :-)
    I'm excited about not having to do school this summer, so I can be outside more, do more writing, and (hopefully) start posting on my blog more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah! This was a fun post! :-D It's great that your selling cards. What are you using the money for? Have you sold any yet? How are your dogs? It sounds like you and your friend are having fun! We used to have a little selling cards business, but we stopped a while back. :-D Have a great rest of your evening!
    -Jaidyn Perran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jaidyn! Yeah! I'm using the money for buying more craft stuff to make the cards and some of the money goes in my bank account. Our dogs are doing great! They are getting bigger and bigger everyday! Yes, my friend and I have a blast! Oh cool! Oh thanks!

      Delete