French Bulldog!

French Bulldog!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Hi guys!!! Sorry I have not posted in a very very long time.  How are you guys doing?  I am doing pretty well!!!  We got a new dog a couple months ago.  He is a French Bulldog, and his name is Jake. So, now we have Jake and Finn. I will try to post a picture of him soon.  I have been very busy with school.  I am doing Challenge A this year, it is will Classical Conversations, so that is keeping mw pretty busy.  What have you guys been doing lately?  I have really been enjoying making homemade scrapbooks, and doing crafts, like usual.  I will also try to post a picture of the ones that I make as well!!! :)    Hope you all enjoy your Wednesday!!! :)
-Hannah Hovendick


8 comments:

  1. Hi, Hannah! I feel like its been forever since we last saw you! It's so cool that you have a new dog, French Bulldogs are so cute :).
    Lately I've been doing a lot of reading and writing (maybe a little too much writing!), but neither of those things are really out of the norm :D.
    Ooo, yes, you should post a picture of one of your homemade scrapbooks, I would love to see! And a picture of Jake too, I bet he's adorable :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah!
    Oh my goodness! A new dog? That is SO neat! I bet he is pretty cute. :-) I feels like we haven't seen you guys FOR. EVER!!!!! I would also like to see one of your homemade scrapbooks. :-) How many have you made? Lately, I've been bird watching, drawing, playing with our baby sister, or on media.
    Have a great Wednesday!! :-)

    - Jai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah, this is Mrs. Perran. So glad to see you post again-we sure do miss all of you!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new dog. Tell your mom I miss her and would love to get together this summer. Hope you're all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs. Perran! Yes! Ok, I will post some pictures of him soon..
      Ok, I will tell her!!!!!!!!! :) Yes, we are doing well. Hope you are as well.

      Delete